Peer Pressure
My daughter, Raquel, started a blog last year - allowing us to "be with them" and experience the joy of watching Nathan, our grandson, grow. Ever since, I have been planning to start a blog - especially after moving back to Michigan early this year and deciding to build a house. We wanted to share the experience with our kids in Arkansas and Oregon and the friends we left behind in Minneapolis. Well ... I have been putting it off until my friend Kathleen sent me their blogs yesterday. So here it is (drum roll please) - Boks Blog.
It took a while before our builder was able to break ground - I forgot about lake-effect snow and how it can derail anybody's plan. Well, there was enough dry, not to mention sunny days (gasp!) in mid-January that we were able to dig and get the foundation poured. Ed and I were so excited - reunion with our stuff on target for June.
I will post pictures of our house in progress later. I am having a problem hacking to download the images and need to consult my kids.
It took a while before our builder was able to break ground - I forgot about lake-effect snow and how it can derail anybody's plan. Well, there was enough dry, not to mention sunny days (gasp!) in mid-January that we were able to dig and get the foundation poured. Ed and I were so excited - reunion with our stuff on target for June.
I will post pictures of our house in progress later. I am having a problem hacking to download the images and need to consult my kids.

3 Comments:
Hi Mom! Welcome to blogworld! :) Now if only Leah will start one. Then we can all be one big happy e-family!
Congratulations, Mom and Dad! I don't know if I can handle all of the e-pressure!
Hi Alicia,
What does 'Bok' mean?
We're eager for you to learn from Raquel how to post pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home