Bok's Blog

Life is a journey . . .

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Blogger's Block



Yes, I've been having some blogger' block and cannot think of what to write. I have been very busy at work and I still miss Pyris. If she was here, she will be right on my laptop sleeping. For the next three weeks, we are taking of the Rose's dogs - Elvis and Presley (yes, Elvis and Presley). This helps.

Anyway, notice that the door and window trims are already stained and look at our fireplace. We copied the herringbone pattern from our Maple Grove fireplace. The mantel will be stained mahogany, just like all the trims in our house.





The island in the kitchen is also in place. There are no countertops yet, but it has been ordered. We will be putting a mahogany trim along the top crown of the kitchen cabinets.






We had the foyer, family room and part of the dining room)above the chair rails)painted natural white. The kitchen and the dining room wall below the rail is natural beige.










I am still having our regular Hongkong lunch with Sigi and Grace. During the summer months, we visit Sigi's garden. It is so beautiful - even the vegetables look so pretty. In this picture, Grace and Sigi are saying Hi to Fred and Kathleen. Kathleen will really enjoy and appreciate Sigi's garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home