Bok's Blog

Life is a journey . . .

Thursday, May 05, 2005

How high is it?




style="font-size:130%;">

I just got back from our London plant and did not see our house for a couple of days. The sheet rock are up and some of the rooms are already plastered - the kid's rooms are done (picture below). Our bedroom ceiling is done and Ed is measuring the height for the installation of the ceiling fan. Yes - that is a Tab can besides Ed.








style="font-size:100%;">

Here is our future family room - we are really pleased with the progress.

We will be in Minneapolis this weekend. The Hemkers, the Molinas, and the Karps are doing the 5K Walk for the Cure on Mother's Day. This Saturday, Leah and I will shop for maternity clothes. Wish the Muszynkis can join us -I'll plan on getting a team for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home