Bok's Blog

Life is a journey . . .

Saturday, April 23, 2005

1110


Yes, 1110. Almost everybody know this number - the Karps, the Muszynskis, the Reids, and the Hemkers among others.

Our house is taking shape. The outside is looking good but the inside ... We will post a picture of the wire jungle next time. Meanwhile, even the deck is looking good.





Ed is sizing up the deck and planning where to put his grill. We already got a patio set from Tuesday Morning (we have three locations close by) and I am waiting for the umbrella and stand to go on sale. The deck is on the NW side and we get the afternoon sun as you can see from the picture. Our hibiscus, bouganvilla (bougainvillea), mandevilla, and jasmine will love the deck. And speaking of plants,




The African violet that Kathleen gave me is blooming. My big orchid from Fayetteville is also budding. No, it is not my green thumb. Ed has been taking care of our plants and it is showing results.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

Hi Mom & Dad! The house looks great. I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the tip about the green garlic. I totally forgot about that. I guess I need to pick some up next weekend then. :)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home