A Tribute to Our Friend

George and Anneliese Dwyer were my extended family while I was in school. I was saddened when I heard that Anneliese passed away on April 05. She is gone but I will always remember her when I see and wear the light blue sweater above that she knit for me. She also made a lovely needlepoint country scene that coordinated with a vase that Raquel gave me when she went to Montreal.

And above all, Pyris. I still remember the afternoon that Leah and I went with the Dwyers to choose a kitten from their son's house. Leah chose the kitten that kept on following and talking to her. Everybody except Leah thought that Pyris was not the prettiest but looking back, Leah made the right choice. Pyris is so close to Ed and me.

We were in Frankfurt a few weeks ago and saw this German shop named Anneliese. We remembered our good friend - Anneliese and decided to take a picture so we can show it to George and his wife. It is too late but I know that George will find comfort in knowing that Anneliese left her friends with warm memories.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home