Waiting for the water to boil . . .

Here is how our house looks like today. After all the walls and roof has been set up, it seems like everything is slowing down. I have heard that it was going to be like this since it takes longer to get to the details (outside and inside). Again, a lesson in patience.
Ed and I will not be able to visit the house until late Monday or Tuesday next week. We are going to Frankfurt, Germany tomorrow and spend Easter there. Maybe the house will be ready by the time we come back (Ed is saying, "Hah - you wish ...").
We have consulted with our friend, Sigi , and his wife, Avis, on what to do while in Frankfurt. We have "planned" an itinerary for a day's trip each to two cities closed to Frankfurt. We'll share our experience when we come back next week.
As far as the bonus question, Fred is warmer than Kathleen and Kate. Please try again. I would like to give some clues in this posting but I am still waiting for a couple of guesses. We'll announce the winners when we get back.
HAPPY EASTER!!!

2 Comments:
i think it is the maple tree farm. I don't remember the exact location =/
Me too. Somewhere near Hillcrest Orchard. Looks like the little shed where all the sap is boiled. Not much blogging from us lately. Nathan came down w/ a stomach bug and spent last night with stuff coming out both ends. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home