Bok's Blog

Life is a journey . . .

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Testing Your Memories




I'm pretty sure that somebody (ies) really close to us will recognize these pictures.






We tried to stop but the car following us turned into the driveway - so these pictures were taken clandestinely. There was also a young boy playing in the yard.




Today has been a long but exciting day. We moved our plants and some of our furnitures from the apartment. Our chaise found a spot and will finally get reunited with our couch and ottoman tomorrow.



Ed and I can finally be in the kitchen at the same time. I have cleaned the fridge this afternoon. We cannot use the range yet - the gas needs to be hooked up.

The yard was being graded and filled with topsoil today. Not only was it smelly, but there were a lot of flies that were disturbed, so they were out biting and buzzing. We decided to fog inside so we are going to spend the night in the apartment. Tomorrow, the movers will be in around 9 am, I'll spend a couple of hours at work, and then start going through our stuff (Where are you, Steven and Leah?). I will take pictures of the boxes, papers, and the resulting mess. Meanwhile, we are taking Kathleen's advise and rest for the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Ahhhhh. It--our Michigan house -- looks lovely. The trees have really filled out and seem to offer a lot of shade. The house is set back , a closer look would have been nice. Fred was tickled with the picture of his beloved orchard.
It was a nice gesture--thanks. K

12:19 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

The trailer looks like a modified version of one Fred built for the Boy Scouts many years ago.
We had a nice trip down memory lane while eating lunch.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home