Bok's Blog

Life is a journey . . .

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's About Time - Blogger's Blackout


I know, I know - it has been a couple of months since I published a blog. Three major reasons - 1) I have been traveling a lot; 2) I am so tired pounding the keys at work that I do not even want to log in to my home computer; and

3) my Nikon Coolpix bid the dust late February. I bought a new camera and, as usual, am too lazy to read the manual. Ed and I took a lot of pictures but they were downloaded in my office computer. Well, I'm in Lancaster now waiting for a start-up and taking advantage of the time. I am in a blog-mood and do now want to deal with any Powerpoint files for now.

So what transpired since the Chinese New Year blog? Ed and I went to LA to visit our friend Cora, who is tired of the Michigan winter and rented a condo for the first three months of 2006. We enjoyed the beaches, lots of Filipino food, Getty museum, and the company of the CA Perdons.

We lived in LA but never got the chance to see it beyond Disneyland, Holywood and the malls. Now, Ed and I plan to go back and visit the 12 mission sites established along the coast. We have done San Juan Capistrano twice and have enjoyed both visits.

Meanwhile, our two kitties, eh, cats - Rocky and Trixie - continue to give us joy. They still go through the sleep, play, eat, give Ed a hard time by jumping to the counter routine.

Kate's housewarming gift to us also decided to bloom again - it is so beautiful.


We took a similar picture last year and had our friends guess where Ed was. We again went to the MSU Forest station to get maple syrup. In contrast to last year, it was a beautiful day.


I have to check out now and go back to work - I still have a lot of things to share so stay tuned. No - you will not wait for another three months ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home